Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations

Free Use Permit

A Free Use Permit (FUP) conveys the right to remove minor volumes of Crown timber for purposes including personal use (e.g., firewood, Christmas tree, traditional or cultural activity), developing land for agriculture, and using timber to develop a mining claim.

Free Use Permit for First Nation Traditional and Cultural Activity (DRAFT)

Free Use Permit Document Templates

  • FUP

  • FUP - First Nations

  • FUP - Mining

  • FUP - Christmas Tree


Contact Information