Last Modified: June 2010.
- BECdb Database
- BECdb is a relational database (Microsoft ACCESS 97) that contains valid, up-to-date codes and names used in the Biogeoclimatic Ecosystem Classification (BEC) system.
- Fred's Forest
- Windows/MacOS game dealing with timing of silvicultural treatments and harvesting to maximize profit.
- Growth and Yield CBT
- Windows software for learning basics of growth and yield concepts.
- Growth and Yield Modelling
- Growth and Yield prediction models: descriptions, features, comparisons, software, technical support.
- Light Modelling with LITE and SLIM
- The programs LITE and SLIM both utilise a light estimating model and provide
a flexible association of utilities for entering light data from several sources
and for outputting three dimensional estimates of leaf area and both
instantaneous (hourly average) and seasonal photosynthetic photon flux density
beneath tree canopies.
- Site index programming functions for developed applications. Source code or Windows DLL available.
- Windows software for evaluation of site productivity.
- Software Registration and Download
- A central registry of Research Branch software and related files for end-user use. Optional registration allows update notices of new releases.
- Growth and yield modelling tool; Windows versions for interactive and batch processing available.
- Database program to manage the provincial data set of ecosystem plots, and for entering, managing, or summarizing ecological data.