Ministry of Forests and Range Web applications will generally be
available for use 24*7 with the following exceptions. Applications
may be unavailable during the following times:
- Monday-Friday mornings 04:00 to 05:00
- Tuesday evenings from 18:00 to 24:00
- Saturday mornings from 06:00 to 12:00
- Sunday mornings from 06:00 to 09:00
Application Bulletins is used by ministry staff to post bulletins
regarding Ministry of Forests computer applications, systems and
networks to notify users of these systems about:
- planned and un-planned service interruptions;
- bug alerts;
- service upgrades;
- documentation updates;
- and other information of interest.
Application Bulletins has an
email subscription service to receive immediate email
notification of any new bulletins for the applications you are
is now the option to subscribe to application bulletins by RSS feeds.
- 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday - Friday
- Email and voice mail available 24 hours per day, 7 days per
- Every effort will be made to provide an initial response to all
calls within 2 hours during business hours.