Prepare a final prescription and supporting reasons based on:
- Field observations from Field Session 2
- Hypothetical scenarios
- Management objectives
- Treatment strategies and tactics
- Impact of forestry practices
- Future Stand Risk Assessment
- Constraining factors
- Disease level
- Species type
- Other non-timber resource values
Ideas to keep in mind while answering questions
- How does the prescription fit in with stand objectives?
- Why is this prescription the best?
- What are the limitations of the prescription?
- What are the expected consequences?
- What additional information would you like to have to improve your prescription?
[Participant's Guide Table of Contents]
[Root Disease Management Course Home Page]