Root Disease Five-Phase Management Process - Step 5
- Become familiar with the five steps which must be performed in the management of root disease.
- Be able to identify the contents of the RDM Guide which are used in conducting the five steps.
- The instructor will present you with several scenarios. BRIEFLY:
- Suggest survey types which could be used to assess disease levels more accurately
- Conduct a future stand risk assessment.
- Discuss the reasons for the choice of survey which will be observed in Field Session 2.
[Participant's Guide Table of Contents]
[Root Disease Management Course Home Page]