Forms & Documents

The On-line Forms section contains links to various application forms. These forms are also available at Ministry of Forest offices in hard copy format.

All of the forms available are in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format.

If you currently do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download a free copy from the Adobe Acrobat Reader download page.


Online Permits



Tenures Forms

Scaling Forms

Stewardship Forms

Engineering Forms



Note #1 - Timber Mark Application

Before logs can be removed from private land, a Timber Mark is required. To apply for a Timber Mark in the Rocky Mountain Forest District, print the Timber Mark Application form (on your print menu you may have to "fit to page" to ensure all the form prints on letter size paper, fill it out in full, sign and date the application then either mail or present the original to the:

District Manager
Ministry of Forests
Rocky Mountain Forest District
1902 Theatre Road
Cranbrook, BC V1C 6H3
Phone: 250-426-1700

Note #2 - Application to Designate Site of Scale

Timber removed from private land will need to be scaled and the scale site will have to be approved by the Ministry of Forests. The above Timber Mark Application asks for specific information as to the planned scale site and is required for a Designation of Scale Site Application to be approved.