Government of British Columbia Home page  

Cascades Natural Resource District   Merritt and Lillooet TSA's

Photo courtesy of Don Parno
Cascades Forest District

What's New 

Starting April 1, 2017, FLNRO contracts will require Safety Accord Forest Enterprise (SAFE) Company Certification for parties bidding or receiving specified contracts.

Natural Resource Violation Reporting

Report Natural Resource Violations, including damage or illegal use of Crown Land, forest or water:

Fill out a Report of Natural Resource Violation form
or call 1 877 952-RAPP (1 877 952-7277)

To report poaching or pollution violations, contact the Conservation Officer Service at 1 877 952-7277 or visit their website.

FrontCounter BC

Fire Bans and Restrictions (Campfire & Burning Info)

Recreation Closure Areas (DCS)

Engineering (FSR) Road Information Page (Cascades)

Advertising of Contracts / Competitive Tenures

Scaling MSD Information

Timber Supply Review (Forest Inventory and Analysis)

Permits and Applications (Forests)


Mountain Pine Beetle


Small Scale Salvage