Site Form Guide
- Explanatory guide to the BC archaeological site inventory form for the
recording of archaeological sites.
Site Form Technical FAQ
- Technical instructions for editing, locking and unlocking the MS Word
- Editable and printable site inventory form for the recording of
Archaeological Overview Assessment Field Data Collection Form
- This form is to be submitted by those using an archaeological overview
assessment predictive model for field reconnaissance studies that are
conducted without a Heritage Conservation Act permit.
- B.C. Archaeological Shipwreck Recording Guide
BC Basic Shipwreck Recording Form
- The complete guide for the recording of shipwrecks using a basic or
detailed shipwreck recording form. Designed for use by for underwater and
avocational archaeologists in the inventorying of Heritage wreck sites
throughout the province.
BC Detailed Shipwreck Recording Form
Culturally Modified Trees Handbook
The Branch maintains the original version of all forms. Questions about their
content should be referred to the Branch
Please Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view many of the documents
on this site. Acrobat Reader is available free from