About Timber Pricing Branch
Forecasting, Reporting & Planning
The Forecasting, Reporting and Planning Section is responsible for developing the Ministry's forest revenue forecasts, reporting and revenue business area planning and performance measurement.
- Development multi-year budget forest revenue forecasts.
- Update and revise forecasts.
- Produce monthly revenue reports and analyze revenue.
- Maintain and update fee licenses and inventory.
- Develop and maintain revenue forecast models (RFM).
- Lead business area planning and performance measures.
- Provide revenue and volume extraction and analysis to clients.
- Provide Branch data management functions (security changes, system application and Oracle role reviews)
Glenn Rolph, RPF, Manager, Forecasting, Reporting and Planning
Email: Glenn.Rolph@gov.bc.ca, Tel: 250-387-3904
Steve Davis, Reporting Analyst
Email: Stephen.Davis@gov.bc.ca, Tel: 250-387-8345
Ryan Midgley, Revenue Analyst
Email: Ryan.Midgley@gov.bc.ca, Tel: 250-387-1426