Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations

Land Tenures Branch

Crown Land Uses (Program Areas)

Crown land applications are available for the following uses. Please click on the relevant program area below to find the appropriate application package and information.

If your applicaton is located adjacent to a water body, an Upland Owner Consent Letter may also be required.